Digital Sustainability Quickstart Course
Take this eight-week quickstart course to expand your digital sustainability skills and improve the products, services, and campaigns that your organization owns or manages.
Not sure if this course is for you? Consider these statistics:
- The internet is responsible for around 4% of the world’s overall emissions.
- Data centers are responsible for 2.5% of all human-produced greenhouse gas emissions.
- A typical digital ad campaign can produce as much as 323 tons of CO2e.
- 75% of Americans with disabilities use the internet on a daily basis but 86.4% of home pages fall below Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2) standards.
- Millions of tons of e-waste are produced each year.
Websites and digital products that follow sustainability principles offer better experiences, faster downloads, and use less energy. This eight part email series will introduce you to sustainability concepts that you can incorporate into common digital marketing, web design, and product management practices.
Enter your details below to sign up.