Are all your digital channels strategically aligned with your organization’s business goals and capacity to execute?
When digital channels are brought together under a cohesive strategy that works within your organization’s capacity, you are able to more fully realize success. This is no small feat, however. With so many tools and online channels available, it’s easy for your digital marketing efforts to become splintered, inconsistent, or off-brand. Before you know it, big problems arise. Social media profiles are ghost towns. The company’s mobile app no longer works on a new version of Android or iOS. Website messaging and content strategy are fractured and/or misaligned with SEO and SEM efforts. None of your pages convert. In the end, these things cost money—sometimes lots of it—and undermine your brand’s integrity.
Our digital strategy services help clients align organizational goals and capacity in the following ways:
- Strategy audits: Audit existing digital marketing efforts across channels to assess what’s working, what’s not, and define criteria for success.
- Competitor analysis: Defining what your competitors are doing and identifying where you have the most unique chances for success.
- Capacity planning: Dovetailing your organization’s resources with a strategy that ensures success and doesn’t overwhelm stakeholders. We determine which platforms your audience uses and create a game plan to maximize potential for success based on the resources you have to achieve target outcomes.
- SEO/SEM strategy: Integrating search strategies with complementary efforts like content creation, PR campaigns, and so on.
- Content governance: Devising a flexible content plan and editorial calendar to keep your team(s) on track.
- Measurement strategy: Aligning organizational goals with key performance indicators (KPIs) to benchmark continued success.
- Reporting: Providing data analysis and ongoing recommendations for how best to improve performance over time.
Mightybytes takes a holistic and more sustainable approach to an organization’s digital strategy. We audit existing digital marketing efforts across all channels, then dovetail a strategy and some baseline metrics with your goals to devise a plan that will provide results. We do this while in turn minding your capacity along the way—no sense devising a plan that your team doesn’t have the resources to implement.