Our software testing and debugging services mitigate project risks and reduce long terms costs, which keeps both users and your boss happy.
Good testing practices also help detect and prevent vulnerabilities which could lead to security breaches, slow load times, frustrated customers, and a variety of other maladies you don’t want associated with your digital products and services.
A certain amount of baseline software testing and debugging is included with any Mightybytes project. We test across modern browsers and devices to make sure target users get a good experience, regardless of how they view your content. Depending on the nature of a given project, we can employ a number of different testing methods to assure the highest potential quality at launch. The methods we employ depend on different criteria, including complexity of project, budget and timeline, and so on. Your input is critical, so we include our clients in the entire testing process, offering ample opportunities to report issues and give feedback.
Examples of QA testing and debugging that Mightybytes employs include:
- Feature testing & debugging: Ensure that your website or product’s features operate successfully across target devices and platform.
- User acceptance testing: Validate that target users can successfully accomplish tasks within an application.
- Unit testing: Verify the functionality of your digital project down to the smallest component.
- Load testing: Qualifying application performance for peak load conditions when many users are accessing the system.
- Security & penetration testing: Maintain functionality and protect your data from malicious attacks.
We also offer a variety of usability and accessibility testing services that help us deliver more useful and inclusive products. All Mightybytes projects are released with a baseline hardening against security vulnerabilities. Over time, however, a variety of scenarios can render those baseline precautions ineffectual, which is why we recommend basic maintenance services with our green web hosting.