Are people finding you based on the search terms they use?
Everyone wants their content to show up on the first page of Google. Achieving that milestone, however, is a time-consuming, ongoing, and complex process tied to an ever-changing roster of search ranking factors. Writing great content targeted to your customers’ specific needs is a good start, but it’s not enough. Successful SEO efforts require smart strategy and ongoing tactics that are targeted, measurable, and flexible enough to change over time as new learning and requirements dictate.
Our search engine optimization process starts with an audit of existing efforts and a baseline set of success metrics which we benchmark and improve upon over time. This includes:
- Keyword research: We define target search terms relevant to customer search queries. If you’re employing paid search efforts, we make sure our research dovetails with those efforts.
- Competitor analysis: We analyze your efforts alongside those of your closest competitors.
- On-page SEO audits: We identify opportunities for improvement in page content.
- Technical SEO audits: We make sure the technical opportunities—such as metadata, https, and alt tags, for example—sync up with on-page efforts.
- Monthly reporting: We provide monthly reports to benchmark progress and reach consensus on next steps.
We then employ a repeatable process to improve your site over time. This process is flexible enough to shift as new insights arise from data analysis, allowing for ongoing improvement. Take the guesswork out of driving more qualified traffic to your site and get more leads with Mightybytes SEO services. When deployed in tandem with smart content strategy, paid advertising, and conversion rate optimization services, good SEO services can drive significant positive impacts to a company’s bottom line.