Face-to-face collaboration fosters shared learning in ways that endless documentation never will. It also leads to quickly building consensus, making more educated decisions faster, and creating better products, which is why collaboration is the cornerstone of our discovery process.
Grounded in Lean UX practices, our discovery workshops support stakeholder collaboration, help us define successful outcomes, and get everyone charted on a path to mutual success. These sessions are where the Mightybytes team gains a full understanding of your needs, your goals, and how we’ll collaborate to produce the best results. They drive our onboarding process and are one of the most important aspects of our work together. We tailor these discovery workshops to each client’s unique needs.
Common workshop exercises include:
- Business goals: Building consensus on project business goals and desired outcomes.
- Proto-personas: Defining our target audience and getting specific about what motivates them.
- User tasks & goals: Creating a list of goals users have and defining tasks that could help them achieve those goals.
- Feature brainstorming: Exploring features that might help our target users meet their goals.
- Hypotheses: Dovetailing features with personas and goals to create hypotheses statements based on assumptions and success metrics.
- Prioritization: Using risk/value analysis to create consensus on the highest value deliverables.
These hands-on, collaborative workshop activities set the tone for our working relationship together and provide a foundation for creating successful digital products and services in an environment that fosters trust and mutual success. As with everything we do, the environment is considered during the planning of our workshops in order to keep them as sustainable as possible.