Tim built his first website in 1995 and has since parlayed that skill into a career helping nonprofits, sustainable brands, and conscientious companies find success online.
A seasoned speaker and conference presenter, Tim has spoken at such events as Conscious Capitalism, O’Reilly Design, Sustainable Brands, WebVisions, TedX Bentley University, and many others. He offers workshops and presentations on content strategy, digital marketing, social enterprise, and sustainable design. Tim is passionate about the global B Corp movement and co-hosts Chicago area B Corp networking events.
Tim has written four books, which are used at higher learning institutions across the U.S. and Europe, including Johns Hopkins University, Columbia University, the Art Institutes, Full Sail University, and many others. His books include:
- Designing for Sustainability: A Guide to Building Greener Digital Products and Services from O’Reilly Media.
- Two editions of Return on Engagement: Content Strategy and Web Design Techniques for Digital Marketing from Focal Press.
- Managing Interactive Media Projects, a project management guide from Cengage Learning.
Tim is former Board President of Climate Ride, a national charity nonprofit that produces multi-day endurance events to raise money for sustainable solutions. He is also co-founder of Content Jam, Chicago’s largest content marketing conference.
Find Tim Frick on the World Wide Web!
- Business strategy
- Social entrepreneurship
- Digital product sustainability
- Analytics & digital marketing