Tim started Mightybytes in early 1998 to help nonprofits, social enterprises, and purpose-driven companies solve problems, amplify their impact, and drive measurable results.
A seasoned speaker, Tim presents at conferences and facilitates workshops across the globe, including the UN-sponsored World Eco-Design Conference in China and Europe’s ICT 4 Sustainability. Tim is a Certified Sustainability Designer through Gaia Education, a United Nations education partner. Tim co-facilitates their course on Economic Design, part of the Design for Sustainability program, helping students design more regenerative and inclusive economies. Passionate about the growing global B Corp movement, Tim also co-chairs B Local Illinois, an organization dedicated to helping more companies use business for good.
Tim has written four books, which are used at educational institutions around the world:
- Designing for Sustainability: A Guide to Building Greener Digital Products and Services from O’Reilly Media
- Two editions of Return on Engagement: Content Strategy and Web Design Techniques for Digital Marketing from Elsevier
- Managing Interactive Media Projects, a project management guide from Cengage Learning
In addition to authoring books, Tim has contributed to dozens of well-known publications, podcasts, blogs, and content platforms and is a regular contributor to B the Change, the storytelling platform for the global B Corp community.
Finally, Tim is also the former Board President of Climate Ride, a global charity that produces multi-day endurance events which have raised millions of dollars for environmental nonprofits. He also co-founded Content Jam, Chicago’s largest content marketing conference.
Find Tim Frick on the World Wide Web!
- B Corps & Stakeholder Capitalism
- Design for Sustainability
- Storytelling for Purpose-Driven Organizations
- Organizational Agility & Governance