Tim built his first website in 1995 and has since parlayed that skill into a career helping corporations, nonprofits, and conscious companies find success online.
A frequent speaker and conference presenter, Tim offers workshops and presentations on web design, content strategy, digital marketing, social impact business, and sustainability. He is passionate about the global B Corporation movement and co-hosts Chicago area B Corp networking events.
Tim is currently working on his fourth book. His other titles are used at higher learning institutions across the U.S. and Europe, including Johns Hopkins University, Columbia University, the Art Institutes, Full Sail University, and others. His books include:
- Managing Interactive Media Projects, an interactive media process guide from Delmar-Cengage Learning.
- Return on Engagement: Content, Strategy and Design Techniques for Digital Marketing from Focal Press.
- A second edition of Return on Engagement from Focal Press.
- Designing for Sustainability: A Guide to Creating Greener Digital Products and Services from O’Reilly Media.
Tim is Board President of Climate Ride, a national charity nonprofit that produces multi-day endurance events to raise money for sustainable solutions. He has also served as co-host of Content Jam, a one-day conference for those who create or curate web content.
Find Tim Frick on the World Wide Web!
- Content and marketing strategy
- Web sustainability
- Metrics, analytics and measurement practices
- Social and environmentally-conscious business