Sustainability isn’t just a trendy buzz word for us. It’s how we run our business.
Mightybytes is committed from the ground up to a vision for sustainability that runs through every aspect of the company, from the composting worms in our kitchen to the optimized code we write and the energy efficient servers it runs on. Social responsibility and environmental stewardship are at the core of the company’s value system, which gives us a unique opportunity to help your business or organization develop technology solutions, communications platforms and social campaigns that support sustainable initiatives.
How We Can Help You
We love helping companies and organizations develop solutions that couple our expertise in technology, media, design, and marketing with a clear path toward an organization’s sustainable future. Some of the things we can help you with include:
- Devise and implement sustainability-driven communications strategies for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop technology platforms and tools that drive sustainable initiatives.
- Create measurable social and marketing campaigns to increase engagement and community participation.
Agile and Experienced
We have extensive experience and a great reputation working with education providers and not-for-profit organizations and can help you concentrate your efforts around the social and environmental challenges that matter most to your stakeholders. We also have a few eco-driven feathers in our caps as well:
- In December 2010 we became a three-star certified Eco-Andersonville green business, their highest certification level.
- In August 2011, we became a B Corporation, solidifying the company’s legal commitment to the triple bottom line.
- In September 2011, Tim became a board member of Climate Ride, the national bike ride for sustainable solutions.
- In January 2012, we became one of Illinois’ first legal Benefit Corporations on the first effective day of legislation in the state.
For more information on the organizations we have aligned ourselves with to bring sustainability initiatives to fruition, check out our affiliations page.
The best way to discover how we might help you with these things is to contact us. Use the handy form on this site or give us a shout the old-fashioned way at 773-561-7529.