Attend Tuesday’s Arts & Business Council’s workshop to learn how to improve your online marketing efforts through the use of social media and website analytics.
Online Marketing is not easy, especially if you don’t have methods to measure the performance of your marketing efforts. Installing Google Analytics or a paid analytics service to evaluate you website’s performance is a good start. But you can easily get buried under mounds of data if you don’t know what metrics are important to your business. And once you have data on these metrics, how do you use it?
At this workshop Tim will take an in-depth look at:
- Defining what metrics are important for your organization, i.e. measuring what matters
- Defining benchmarks and comparative analysis
- Assessing resources, goals and change management
- Building a front-end that supports robust back-end analytics
At this workshop you will learn how to measure and report on visitor interactions on your website and social media platforms. But more importantly you will learn how to go beyond mere reporting of data by pulling actionable insights from the numbers that will energize your marketing efforts and help you reach your business goals.
Understanding Social Media & Website Analytics
Here are the details for this workshop:
- DATE: Tuesday July 26, 2011
- TIME: 9:30am – 12:30pm
- LOCATION: National-Louis University, 122 S. Michigan Avenue, Room 5006
- COST: $40 / $60
- Register: http://bit.ly/nn7OBK
Download this presentation file:
Download ArtsBiz Council Presentation (2.4 MB PDF file)